6.7.17

Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara Review

Well hello, hello. Long time no blog! I know I said I was taking a break, but there are a few reviews/life updates I want to blog about so here we are :) 

Today I'm talking all about Revlon's new mascara: Mega Multiplier. I was so excited when I got the email from Influenster saying I would be receiving one to test out. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a mascara junkie! I am constantly trying new mascaras hoping to find the next best thing. I have never tried Revlon mascara so I was glad to be given the opportunity to try it out!



Pros:
- I absolutely LOVE the brush! The size, the shape, the bristles, it's just perfect!
- This stuff does not smudge which is perfect for the summertime.
- Even though it is water resistant, it is super easy to take off with makeup remover which I love! I hate scrubbing at my eyes and still having mascara left of my lashes.
Cons:
- I'm going to be honest, the first few times I tried it I was not liking it. I felt it was clumping my lashes, and actually making them look shorter. So I recommend giving it time.
- The formula isn't the best for layering. I find the more I layer, the more messy and clumpy it looks.
- For a mascara that contains fibres, I really didn't notice that much added length to my non-fibered mascaras.
Overall it's not bad, and I will definitely be wearing it a lot this summer since I am a sweater (ew). But I don't know if I will be in all honesty purchasing it. It's great at separating and not smudging, but I've used better mascaras. If your like me and don't like waterproof mascaras, but still want something that is water resistant, than I would definitely recommend. However if you're looking for length and volume, the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black is my pick. If you want a fibres mascara, the CoverGirl Super Sizer Fibres is also a great option!

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster Canada for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own. #RevlonxLashes #megamultiplier #Influenster

1 comment

  1. Agree with you on how it doesn't seem to add much length :/ The only pro in my opinion was how easy it was to remove with warm water!

    http://whatistinadoing.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.