29.7.17

Personal Style

Grey Tunic: Gamiss, Pants: Joe Fresh

Over the past few months I've noticed a shift in my wardrobe. I started re-evulating my style at the beginning of this year. I found that when I looked at my wardrobe I had a lot of pieces, but very few that I actually loved. I'm a huge sucker for sales, and had so many pieces that I bought on impulse instead of genuinely liking. So I did a purge and tried to be more minimal. I wanted my closet to reflect me. I wanted pieces that I could feel comfortable and beautiful in. 

As a women I find it is so easy for us to get caught up in trends and trying to dress like someone else (I was guilty of this for years!), instead of focusing on styles that feel like ourselves. 

So how would I sum my style?

Simple, relaxed, classic, neutral, Bekah. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.