12.3.17

THESE QUIET MOMENTS


For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to have more moments of stillness. When Calvin takes his nap, I take time to just sit in the silence. I'm only now beginning to realize the difference between prayer and meditation. Having those few precious moments where there are zero distractions, and I can just be alone with my thoughts, have really helped my well being. I read somewhere that the longest relationship you will ever have is with yourself, so learn to love and live with you. Those words really hit a cord with me. The only person you constantly live with 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is you. Like I've mentioned previously, I'm trying to be a little more kind to me, myself and I. These quiet moments have made such a difference in such a small period of time. Some people may find silence to be awkward, but I have quickly come to savour it.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.