11.3.17

THE ITCH

Blouse from Zaful

I first want to say thank you all for the kind words from this post. Your words meant so much to me and really appreciate every single one of you. I was not writing that post fishing for compliments, but everyone's response was so beautiful. In my whole 7 years of blogging I've only had one comment that was negative. Just one. I considered myself blessed to be surrounded by a community that is so loving and supportive!!!! 


If you're been reading my blog for a while, you'd know that I like to change my hair. I usually rotate through the same 4 styles, and I officially getting the "itch". Last year I coloured my hair for the first time, and absolutely loved it. I'm considering re-dying it in the summer, but for the time being I am still thinking of changing up my hair a little. My dilemma is whether I want to get bangs again. The past couple of times I've gotten them cut they were very thick, which at the time I liked. This time, however, if I do go through with it, I'm thinking of getting very thin, simple, wispy bangs (like here). 

So what do you think? Yay, or nay? 

4 comments

  1. I think I'm against the bangs. But there may be no way of knowing whether you'd like it or not unless you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just curious where your jeans are from? They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina!! They're from Old Navy :) All my jeans are from them. I find they have the best fit for my body :)

      Delete
  3. Where are you're shoes from? This whole outfit is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.