9.3.17

JUST ANOTHER MAKEUP BRUSH SET


As much as I love makeup, I've never really been that adventurous when it comes to eyeshadow. I usually stick to the same 3 looks. I think the biggest reason is that when it comes to eyeshadow brushes I don't have the greatest selection. I had a few blending brushes, but nothing that would help me create precise, or dramatic looks. That is until I stumbled across this set. I got super excited when I found it since it was super cheap, and has a good variety of brush styles.

I have super sensitive eyes, so I was a little worried at how these would feel on the lid, but the bristles are SO soft and they are perfect for blending, and building up colour! Lately I've been experimenting a little more with eyeshadow looks, and I owe it all to this makeup brush set. Now keep in mind, it's not the best quality and can be a little flimsy, but you know me, I'm not picky when I buy something super cheap :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.