23.2.17

THE MAKEUP BRUSH SET EVERY GIRL NEEDS

This post is sponsored by and in collaboration with Gamiss. All opinions are my own.

I love makeup. I know, shocker right? Uh no, not really. I've talked about beauty multiple times on my blog, and even have created a Youtube channel, and beauty blog completely dedicated to it. I'm no pro, and I usually stick to the same makeup routine, but I love everything there is about makeup. I love being creative, I love how it makes me feel and I love me some good makeup tools.

In high school, back before any of us had the beautiful realm of Youtube and makeup tutorials, everyone applied makeup with their fingers, and cheap applicators that were sold with eyeshadows. You know the ones I'm talking about, foamy, looked-more-like-a-q-tip-then-for-applying-makeup applicators. It wasn't until university that I bought my first set of makeup brushes (Real Techniques all the way baby!), and I've never looked back! Proper makeup tools make ALL the difference to makeup application!

With all this being said, another thing about me that will not be a surprise if you're a frequent reader is that I don't like spending a lot of money on things when I can find cheaper options. So when Real Techniques came out with their bold metal brush collection I immediately thought: "Drool!!!!!" and then I saw the price tag and was like: "no."

Now you're probably thinking: "Uh Bekah, these are the bold metal brushes." When in reality, they're not. Let me preface this by saying that I do not in anyway condone buying fake, knock off cosmetics since you literally have no idea what ingredients are in that shtuff. However, knock-off makeup brushes, I can't get enough of! First off, they aren't an exact replica. Second the quality doesn't even compare to the original (these are plastic not metal). I've ordered quite a few knock off makeup brushes from eBay over the past year, and I'm always impressed. Again, the quality of the handles are just going to be bleh, but the softness of the bristles are AMAZING!!!!!!

All this to say, if you are looking for a set of makeup brushes that has a brush for everything, and don't want to break the bank, then order these NOW! The price is unbeatable and I've been using them every single day!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.