18.2.17

HOME

We've been in our new place for almost 3 weeks now and I fall more and more in love with it everyday! The past month has been an absolute whirlwind of packing and moving and unpacking. Luckily we didn't have too much stuff, since we did a lot of downsizing while we were packing, so it wasn't a hectic move. It only took us about a few days to get the furniture built, and everything unpacked and organized. I hate living out of boxes so we worked like crazy to get everything set up.

It's been absolutely adorable watching Calvin explore and become familiar with the new space. Let's just say he adjusted way better than our cat did. Poor thing hid behind the upstairs toilet for a whole day. He's been taking 3 hour naps ever since we moved in because all the ups and downs on the stairs. We were a little worried at first, since he wasn't fully comfortable with going down stairs yet, but by the third day he got it all figured out. Now we don't have a mini heart attack every time he heads towards a staircase.

I have quite a few plans for some upcoming posts, since I've missed my little space on the inter web! Thanks again for your continued interest and support! ;)

A list of things I love about our new place:

// the people I share this home with

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.