10.1.17

PACKING OUR LIFE AWAY

Packing is the weirdest thing. I'm overcome with so many mixed emotions. I'm overwhelmed by where to start, I'm excited to be moving to bigger and better places, I'm liberated to be purging things, I'm sad to be saying goodbye to our little space that has treated our family well over the past 3 and a half years we have lived here. It's weird seeing this place become more and more sparse. It reminds me of when we first moved in and were so excited to start our lives together. Now here we are 3 and a half years later, preparing to move to a new home that will house new memories. I'm trying so hard to savour the last few weeks here, but I can not wait for February 1st to come so we finally get moving!

Sweater from Zaful. There is something about a chunky turtleneck that just gets me. And yes, I am fully aware that my hair desperately needs to be cut!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.