23.1.17

Lighter


There is nothing more liberating than having a fresh haircut. I know, I know, I didn't do anything drastic, just the same old trim and style I've been going back to for years. But it still gave me a nice kick off to a new year. Even though I just got it cut, I'm already looking to get it dyed again. I've only had it done once, and it's coming up on a year, so I think it's time to freshen it up once spring hits. And that's what I wanted to talk about today. My hair. Don't you just love how random my blog has become? I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of liking it. Not having any schedules, or specifics topics. Just writing about what I want, when I want. I feel like over the past couple of months I've rediscovered blogging, and I love it.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.