11.1.17

26

Sweater from Zaful. I love the detail of the uneven hemline. SO flattering! You can find it here

Last weekend I turned 26. TWENTY SIX guys! It's weird that the older I get, the less of an adult I feel. Does that even make sense..? I mean how on earth am I closer to 30 than 20. I genuinely still feel like I am 17. The day before my birthday I hung out with an old school friend, Jill. We both mentioned that it literally feels like high school just happened, and yet we are coming up on being a graduated for 8 years. It's scary to think that time is going to pass by even faster. The past few years I have been my happiest self. I know life is only going to get better, but I can't help but want to hold on to these years that I will cherish forever.

time is a thief I would rob.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.