11.12.16

FREEDOM

 
Well it finally happened. 9 years later and I finally have my G2 drivers license. For the past month I've been able to go on adventures with Calvin and not be stuck in our apartment all day. Don't get me wrong, I'm a still a major homebody, but I also need to get out at least once a day. A time to see other people, and to watch Calvin interact with others.
Calvin has always been way more outgoing than me, but whenever we're out together I find myself so much more comfortable around strangers. I've always been a people watcher (call me a creep, but I love it), but lately I've really enjoyed having conversations with strangers. The longer I'm a mom, the more I enjoy it. Which is a relief since I used to be the most awkward person when it came to small talk. Ugh it was the worst!
Anyway, all this to say I'm happy. Life is just so great right now. Not that it wasn't great before, just that I'm having so many more opportunities and experiencing new things and I love it. Speaking of new things, I told you I've become obsessed with embroidered dresses. So of course I've added another one to my collection! I know this dress is SO 2015 in the blogging world, but I finally got my hands on one and that makes me chuffed. I was a little worried about how it was going to look on, but I really love the fit! Rosegal has so many cute fall pieces that I can't get enough of right now! If you have not heard of Rosegal then where have you been? It's pretty much go-to place for trendy pieces.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.