11.11.16

SWEATER WEATHER with ZAFUL

 
This post is in collaboration with Zaful

Oh November how I love you. I never was a fan of daylight savings in the fall because it meant darker nights. But for some reason this year I am loving the dark, cozy nights. For the past 2 weeks I've been having a cup of tea every night to keep me warm. Sweaters are a definite must for me. I love wearing them with jeans, over dresses, or with leggings at home.
I am obsessed with this sweater from Zaful. Big, chunky, black and fun details. I've really been loving the whole bell sleeved trend right now. It's add a little something extra to a simple, basic piece. Zaful have some great options for sweaters right now! From cardigans, to pullovers they have some real gems! It's the perfect time to shop with them since they are having their November Sale!

1 comment

  1. These photos are adorable! You look fantastic, love your sweater. Ru x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.