2.11.16

MY PEOPLE

I never used to be a fan of Halloween. I loved dressing up when I was younger, but as I grew I became less involved and developed more of a "whatever" attitude towards it. That is until I was 21. A couple days before Halloween in 2012, Alex and I had a conversation that started everything. I knew that this wasn't going to be a relationship that would fizzle out in a couple months. I knew it was going to be something different.

It's such a strange feeling sitting here looking at this picture and realizing that 5 years ago these people weren't in my life. It feels so long ago, but then I try to imagine my life without them and I can't. Blessed doesn't even begin to described how I feel.

My people, my everything.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.