19.10.16

LAST MINUTE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES with ROSEGAL

I don't know about you, but planning Halloween costumes can be pretty stressful! I always like being creative, but I hate spending money on items that I am never going to wear again. For the past couple of years I've decided to look at my own wardrobe and see what I can create with what I already have. But sometimes I draw a blank. If I do end up buying pieces, I make sure that they are things that I could easily wear again so I'm not throwing money away!

Today I am teaming up with Rosegal to give you 3 easy, last minute Halloween costumes ideas!

PINK LADY from GREASE

As soon as I saw this bomber jacket I knew I had to include a Pink Ladies costume! For years I've been wanting to try a Grease inspired Halloween costume, but never had the guts! Luckily bomber jackets are on trend right now, so you can wear the jacket again. Not to mention Rosegal has so many affordable options.

LUMBERJACK

This is quite possibly going to be our family costume this year. Pretty much everyone has a plaid top and black hat. Although this costume isn't necessarily creative, since it's something I would wear even if it wasn't Halloween, it's still cute and still looks like you made an effort with your costume!

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS from THE ADDAMS FAMILY

I'm not going lie, I've never really been a fan of The Addams Family. I watched a few episodes when I was growing up, but it never was a favourite show of mine. However, Wednesday Addams character is so easy to recreate! If you have a black dress already, you can just make a white collar using paper, then braid your hair and your ready to go!

If you are looking for more Halloween inspiration, head on over to Rosegal. They have so many great options for pieces that can be used for costumes, as well as everyday wear. You can also visit their style gallery for more ideas!!

Happy soon to be Halloween!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.