14.10.16

DENIM ON DENIM with ZAFUL

This post is sponsored by and in collaboration with Zaful. All opinions are my own.

There is something about denim that screams fall to me. For today's look I wanted to do something a little bit different for me: denim on denim. Mind blowing right? Well not really, be for me it is. I usually pair chambray and denim tops with black bottoms, but since my black jeans are getting a little too baggy for my liking, I thought I would style this beautiful top with a pair of blue jeans. 
I am absolutely obsessed with this blouse. I received it about a week ago, and have worn it so many times already! I love it's unique and interesting silhouette. I find that denim and chambray looks very casual, which isn't a bad thing, I just find it harder to "dress it up". This top however is so versatile! It looks great with a skirt and heels, or some jeans and booties. 
If you haven't checked out Zaful before, I would highly recommend you do! They have great products for such an amazing price! I love that in each product description they have the sizes and measurements posted so you can ensure the item will fit. You can find this exact blouse here.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.