14.9.16

CALVIN'S FIRST HAIRCUT

After many weeks of begging, Alex finally convinced me that Calvin needed to get his hair cut. It was becoming quite the little rat's nest with all his curls, and it was also long enough to put in a "man bun", so it was time. My heart was pretty much breaking at the thought of loosing his curls. Luckily the hairdresser told us that he probably will continue to have curly hair since she could see the curl growing from the root still. Thank goodness, because I was ready to just cry my eyes out.

Now that he has it cut, I can't get over how stinking adorable he looks!! Yesterday he was running around rocking his new haircut while wearing a Spiderman tee. Where on earth has my baby gone?! I mean he's pretty much a full fledge teenager now!! ;)

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.