17.6.16

SIMPLE STYLE

Is it bad for me to admit that I've pretty much been wearing this shirt everyday.. and I may or may not have picked it up at the thrift store for $2. I can't seem to get enough of throwing a tee shirt and jeans on. I feel that over the past couple of months my style has shifted to a simpler place. I've been gravitating more towards pieces I can easily move in and that are not too "faddish".

I've also noticed that over the past couple years I have become a major hat person. I seriously don't leave the house without wearing one my many hats. I find it gives my outfits the perfect finishing touch, without making me look too overdone.

Can I just take a moment and talk about how beautiful the weather in Ottawa has been recently. Granted it's still pretty hot, but because we haven't got a lot of humidity yet we are still able to go on family walks without feeling like we are melting away. I wish the weather could stay like this all summer long. Unfortunately I know it won't happen, but you can't blame a girl for dreaming.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments

  1. Loving the hats! Confidence never goes out of style. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!! Love the t & jeans look - I've also been loving the simple look :) never can go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.