20.6.16

GATINEAU PARK

A few days ago Alex and I decided we needed to do more family outings. Calvin absolutely loves being outdoors so we thought it would be fun to explore our city. There are so many places in Ottawa that I've taken for granted and want to experience together as a family.

Yesterday we went up to Gatineau park and minus the mini panic attack I experienced, it was a great evening. Going on walks is something that has always been special to Alex and I. When we were dating we would spend hours walking and talking. It was time that I always treasured. I'm so glad that it is something that Calvin really enjoys too. Being together outside in nature makes us all happier.

1 comment

  1. It's seriously so fun to get outside! We have been going on walks and to the park as a family lately, and I love being able to enjoy that time and the outdoors together.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.