9.5.16

MOTHER'S DAY

(I promise he wasn't as miserable as he looks..)

Being a mom is something I always wanted. I still have a few school projects that I have kept from my younger years, and every single one that asks what I want to be when I grow up is answered with one word: mom. Everyday I spend with Calvin I love him more and more. Motherhood is better than I thought it would be, and I can't imagine myself doing anything else. 
I find that with blogs and social media it is so easy to compare yourself to other moms out there. But you only get a tiny snippet of someone's life online. At the end of the day the only mom I want to compare myself to is my mom. She's the perfect example of the mother I try to be everyday. Thanks for being the best mom for me. 

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.