4.5.16

HOW WE WORE IT: SPRING CHAMBRAY

The weather is finally getting warmer in Ottawa, so for this month's How We Wore It, I was actually able to create an outfit that wasn't heavy! I absolutely love the photo we were sent as inspiration! The chambray top, pastel pink skirt and tote immediately jumped out at me.
Instead of doing a dress/skirt look, I made my outfit a bit more casual and "mommy-fied". I've mentioned this before, but leggings have become my go-to bottoms since having Calvin. So easy to move around and super comfy!! I've had this bleached chambray top for quite a while now, but lately I have been loving wearing it more as an open jacket for some nice layering. This scarf has been my favourite for spring/summer for a couple years. It's super light weight so it doesn't make me overheat, and the colour is not too bright so it's still in my comfort zone.
I can't believe this is the first outfit post with my diaper bag! I've had this bag for almost a year and it seriously the greatest bag ever!!! There are an endless amount of pockets, comes with a changing pad and straps onto your stroller super easily! It's definitely on the pricier side, but so worth it
sunglasses: H&M, diaper bag: Little Unicorn, chambray top: Old Navy, black top: Gap Outlet, leggings: Old Navy, shoes: Aldo

Don't forget to visit the blogs listed below to see how everyone styled their outfits! Want to be a part of next months How We Wore It? Head on over to Deide's blog and sign up for a chance to participate in this fun collaboration! :)

Deidre at Deidre Emme
Emily at Emmy Jake
Brooke at Silver Lining
Suerra at Sierra's View
Justine at Little Dove
Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Amber at amber nicole blogs
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Patricia at haifisch
Kelsi at Lovestrong
Emma at Ever Emma
Jenn at GiveThisGirlCoffee
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Nellwyn at The Cardinal Press
Ruth at My Little Nest

3 comments

  1. I am such a scarf person and a coral person so this is AMAZING. Also, leggings are always a win. You look adorable. Saying hi from the HWWI collab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, your accessories are ON POINT! Those sunglasses are so so good. And I might need that tote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a diaper bag?!!! So cute! I know what I'm getting for the next baby! Love this outfit! It's looks both chic and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.