17.5.16

COUSINS

Growing up I never was really close with my cousins. I'm the youngest out of all my cousins on my dad's side, and my mom side of the family all live in England. So being close with extended family is kind of foreign concept to me. I'm so glad that we currently live in the same city as Norah and Adelaide (and soon to be, Samuel!!). I absolutely adore watching them play and laugh together. Family is something that has always been near and dear to me, so I am so grateful that we live so close to one another. I only wish we could live near my in-laws too!!

3 comments

  1. So glad you are all so close and can share these special times together! It will mean even more to them as they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was never very close with any of my cousins, and neither was my husband. But I hope Gwen and her many cousins will get along!! Even though we all live in different states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just hear him cooing in the last pic with Norah's hair.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.