11.4.16

BOOK REVIEW: ME BEFORE YOU

I'm not going to lie, I first found out about this book when I saw the movie trailer and noticed that it starred Sam Claflin. I was so impressed with how he played my favourite Hunger Games character, I pretty much want to see him in everything! I immediately thought to myself: "I need to see that movie!!!", but I wanted to read the book first. So I ordered it from the library and just devoured it! I'm the kind of person that likes to experience the whole spectrum of emotions when reading a novel, and this novel did just that!! I laughed, I cried, I got anxious, furious, confused, heartbroken, just about everything.

I loved that is wasn't a stereotypical love story. All in all there was very little "romance" throughout the novel, but to be honest that's what I liked about it. It focused more on characters and relationship development instead of throwing you right into a romance that has unrealistic timelines.

Take a look at the trailer. You will not be disappointed!!


I highly recommend this book. I really enjoyed it and have already ordered the sequel from the library!!

Rating:
5/5

6 comments

  1. Omg! This movie looks amazing!!! JC will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it!! The book was incredible!!

      Delete
  2. Would you say this book is "Relief Society book club" material?
    haha. We have a hard time finding clean books :)
    The movie looks like a tear jerker! My fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's clean in terms of sex, but there is quite a lot of fowl language which really bugged me.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.