2.3.16

HOW WE WORE IT: SPRING GREYS

It's time again for another "how we wore it" post! I absolutely love taking part in this series and seeing how everyone else chooses to recreate the look we are given. This month's look is from the blog Mint Arrow.
I absolutely love this look, but the weather over here is still pretty miserable and cold so a sweater and leggings is a much more appropriate option. I took inspiration from the colour of the dress and thought this sweater was much cozier, and to be honest, more me. I feel like this is more of a realistic how I wear it since most days I'm at home chilling in my leggings, playing on the floor with Calvin. 
If you want to be a part of the collaboration next month, head on over to Deidre's blog and sign up. Don't forget to visit the other blogs who took part in the series.

Deidre at Deidre Emme
Katelyn at The Suitcase Blonde
Amy at Harris inc.
Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Amber at Amber Nicole Blogs
Brooke at Silver Lining
Berkley at Here in the Now
Kyla at FordOlogy
Robin at Penn & Quill
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Autumn at Stay gold Autumn
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Sierra at Sierra's View
Alyssa at Impractical Composition
Justine at Little Dove Creations
Kylie at Love Always, Kylie

6 comments

  1. YES. I would wear this every day in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me that sweater. Literally my outfit that I wore last night. You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET IN MY LIFE WITH THAT SWEATER! Oh my gosh, I love it. Thanks for joining in the party. And for making me feel like I need to buy that sweater like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much love for that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this outfit looks so casual and comfortable, but still so put together. Your lip color is so pretty too! and your hair is gorgeous! I wish I could pull off a short cut.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.