10.3.16

CURRENTLY LOVING

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg: Apparently I'm still a teenager when it comes to reading fiction, but I couldn't not read something written by Zoella. This girl is pretty much my favourite person I've never met. This book is seriously the cutest, light, quick read. Yes it was super unrealistic, yes it was super cheesy, but it was such a fun read. Definitely reading the second one!

Flow: I'm not a big gamer, but if I do play games they usually involve problem solving and mind exercises. So naturally this game is one of my favourites!

Stargazer Liquid Foundation in White: I am super pale, so even the lightest shade of foundation is still too dark or too orange for my skin tone. I ordered this foundation a few weeks ago and it is a miracle worker!!! I just put the tiniest dot on the back of my hand and then mix it with my foundation and it matches my skin perfectly!! If you are part of the pasty skin club like me, I highly recommend purchasing a white foundation! I seriously don't know why I didn't think of buying one sooner!

Make Me Brow by Essence: I usually stay away from brow gels because I can never find one that is the right colour. But when I saw this at the drugstore for only $3, I thought I would give it try, and boy oh boy am I happy I did!! It keeps my brows in place all day and isn't too thick.

Marvellous Oil by Garnier: If you follow me on Instagram, then you'll know that I dyed my hair for the first time last Friday. Since I know have quite a lot of bleach in my hair, my ends are super dry and tangly. I was not prepared for how knotted my hair would get after I wash it. Luckily this hair oil completely saves my ends and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down with product.
What have you been loving lately?

2 comments

  1. I want to read Girl Online, too! I like unrealistic stories involving teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these are new for me! Im going to download that game...I love playing games in my phone before bed. xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.