12.2.16

VALENTINES DAY: SMOKEY MAKEUP LOOK

I can't believe my Valentine's Makeup series has come to an end! I have had so much fun experimenting and creating these different looks. For my final look I wanted to do something a bit more dramatic and dark. 
Covergirl eyeshadow Quad in Notice Me Nudes: This palette is so versatile. You can use to create so many different looks. You can keep it simple, or use the darker shades to make things a little more intense. 

Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner in black: I don't use  liner often (unless it's liquid), but when I do I use this one. It can smudge and transfer a little bit, but it's great to use to tight line as well as applying to the waterline. 

Maybelline Falsies Push Up mascara in blackest black: I'm not the biggest fan of this mascara. It's too clumpy for my liking, but if you pair it with a smokey eye it's not as noticeable. 

Revlon Cream blush in Berry Flirtatious: I've had this blush for forever, and it's my favourite cream based product. It blends absolutely beautifully and gives off a very nice amount of colour. I don't believe they sell this particular colour anymore, but Revlon cream blushes are the best!

Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 108: Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are seriously the best! You barley feel them on the lips and they come in so many different colours. I really love this shade because it's a "your lips but better" colour. 
 
I'm thinking of possibly making a permanent makeup look series on my blog. Let me know if that is something that would interest you! 

2 comments

  1. I have very limited knowledge when it comes to makeup. Probably because I lack the patience. But I love seeing all the looks you come up with. Ps you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You should do a video tutorial on it!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.