5.2.16

VALENTINES DAY: ROMANTIC MAKEUP LOOK

For this week's makeup look I wanted to do something that was out my comfort zone, something I wouldn't normally wear. So I went with a purple smokey eyeshadow with mascara on my bottom lashes.

L'Oreal La Palette in Nude 2: I love love love this palette! I'm usually one to wear more neutral colours, but I love that this palette has a few rosier and purple shadows. They also blend beautifully.

Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact mascara: I'm really not a fan of this mascara when it comes to using it for my upper lashes, but since it's a dryer formula it works perfect for my lower lashes. Applies a nice thin coat which doesn't smudge during the day. 

L'Oreal True Match Lumi highlighter:  This highlighter is a tad glittery, but I love the glow it gives.

Rimmel Lasting Finish blush in Pink Rose:  This blush is super pretty! I find that some pink blushes can be a little too pigmented, but this one just has enough pigment to add some colour to your cheeks.

Revlon Balm stain in honey: If you're looking for a great every day lip colour then this one is perfect. I absolutely love this lip stain. It starts off with a glossy finish but throughout the day it fades and leaves a really nice deep pink stain on the lips. 
I hope you all have a great Friday! Don't forget to come back next week for my last Valentines makeup look.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.