10.2.16

PRODUCT REVIEW: CASES BY LORRAINE

Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored.

Just over a couple weeks ago I got a new phone. I've gone back and forth between Apple and Android with my phones so I decided this time to get an LG G3. As most people know about me, I am a super picky person when it comes to phone cases. I don't like them being too bulky, and I prefer them to be a hard case as opposed to silicone. Most phone cases that I like can only be made for iPhones, or are way too expensive (I'm talking about you Casetify). So I searched and searched, and I finally found a case that hit everything I was looking for. 
 
I am so beyond impressed with my phone case from Cases by Lorraine. It was such a steal and is really good quality for the price. All her cases can be made for practically every phone, and since she sells through many forums, there are lots of styles to choose from. I ordered mine through Amazon, but you can also find them on her own website, along with her Etsy page. If you are looking for a phone case, I highly recommend taking a peek!

1 comment

  1. I love it! thanks for the referral! I love her cases!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.