4.1.16

NEW YEAR

Health
I had already lost 10 pounds 2 weeks before Christmas (gained 4 of it back during the holidays...oops), so I plan on continuing to stay on top of what I am putting into my body and how much I am exercising. Calvin will be crawling very soon and I want to be able to keep up with him without losing my breath. The past year I really let my exercising routine fade into being non existent, so I want to make more of an effort to feel strong and healthy again.

Mind
I want to start journaling more regularly again. I used to say that my blog was my journal, but to be honest there is so much I don't share on here. I want to focus more and meditating, and taking quiet time for myself to just write my feelings and thoughts.

Family
I want to be more present this year. Less "netflixing", more playing with  Calvin, more talking with Alex. When I loose my cool, I want to respond in love, not anger. Patience is something I have always had trouble with, but I really want to work on it a lot more this year.

What are your goals for 2016?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.