21.1.16

LATELY

Lately I have had such a desire to write on this blog, but I'm not exactly sure what to write about. I feel like I really neglected this blog in 2015. As much as I love writing posts about Calvin and his progress, I don't want it to be the only thing I document. Being a mother is one the biggest and greatest roles in my life, but I am so much more than that. There are so many other things that make up who I am. I've been thinking a lot lately about the word "identity". When I look back on these posts I want them to reflect what makes up my identity, or at least what I was in 2016.

A few years ago I posted every single day on my blog. I love looking back and seeing what was important to me in that year, and how my interests and priorities have changed. But for some reason I'm scared. Which is ridiculous. But it's true. I'm scared to put myself out there, to just write again. So I'm going to force myself to just do it. So get ready for some posts that are going to ramble on, and some that have very little words and are full of pictures. Anything goes I guess.

1 comment

  1. I'm in a blogging rut, too! I just need to force myself and DO IT!
    Good luck to us both :) Can't wait to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.