28.10.15

HOW WE WORE IT: DARKER FALL TONES

It's that time of the month again where I participate in Brooke's How We Wore It series. This month we were given the following photo as an inspiration. 
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture was "Monochromatic" which got me super excited since my entire wardrobe consists of black and white items. It's getting quite cold over here so I've been really loving cardigans and layering pieces to warm me up :)
(I thought it was appropriate to include Samwise to my outfit since he matched so perfectly.)
I had been planning on taking my pictures early this month, but life got a bit hectic, and I got a bit forgetful so I apologize for the "last minute, terrible lighting" pictures. It was non stop raining today so there was no chance we were going outside to take pictures. If you want to join in on this fun collaboration, be sure to visit Brooke's blog to sign up. Do it quick since she takes the first 25 bloggers who sign up :)

Don't forget to visit the other bloggers who are participating this month:
Brooke at Silver Lining
Alexa at He and I
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Hannah at Hannah Rae
Sierra at Sierra's View
Sharlee at My New Lines
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Amy at Harris Inc.
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Amy at Lamb & Ivy
Autumn at Stay Gold Autumn
Brielle at Breezy and Co
Riley at Riley Jo Blog
Maren at Maren and Co
Kyla at FordOlogy
Robin at Penn & Quill
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Jennifer at Jennifer Sikora
Sarah at My For Real Life
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi


7 comments

  1. I really love the all black look! I'm a huge fan of black, and that sweater totally pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all monochromatic look with the cardigan. I do it all of the time. I think you look fabulous and the photos are gorgeous, as usual. Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater! i didn't even think of sweater instead of button down-it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Um, my wardrobe is seriously all black and white, too. Mostly black. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardigan! Black and white outfits are my jam. After having to wear black on black for a year for hair school I still totally love taht look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely understand not wanting to go out and take pictures, but I actually love the location and the lighting of these photos! It looks so warm and cozy and then you toss in an adorable kitty and a comfy sweater = perfection!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a HUGE fan of your outfit and this is totally something I'd want to steal and wear myself! Your home is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.