30.9.15

HOW WE WORE IT: FALL TRANSITION

Today I am super to excited to be participating in Brooke's blogger series: How we wore it. The whole idea of the series is to re-create an outfit using items we already have in our closets. What I love most about this series, is that everyone interprets each outfit so differently. I've always loved reading these posts, so I thought I jump on the bandwagon and participate as well.

First things first, this month we were sent an outfit from Emily of Living with Emily 
To be honest when I first saw this picture I had a mini panic for multiple reasons:
A. I can no stand wearing heels on a day to day basis
B. I own little to no colours in my wardrobe.
Then I realized, the whole point of this series is to look at the outfit and see what things stand out to you. To me I see a pair of everyday blue jeans, a flowy top and neutral shoes. Which pretty much translates into what I wear every single day :)
 Check out other bloggers who participated. If you want to sign up for next month's How We Wore It, visit Brooke's blog and click the link at the end of her post.

Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn and Quill
Kyla at FordOlogy
Sierra at Sierra's View
Sharlee at My New Lines
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Amy at Harris, Inc.
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Riley at Riley Jo
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Jacqui at Drink the Day
Maren at Mark and Maren
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Sarah at My For Real Life
Madison at Madison Custer
Amy at Lamb and Ivy
Alicia at Snowstorm
Shelby at R + S Brereton
Alexa at He and I

12 comments

  1. You are too cute! I love that scarf; great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look AMAZING. That scarf is so so perfect. swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that scarf is perfect! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look!! Also, I want your hair, it has so much volume and that lip color is absolutely perfect for you!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the mix of colors and I love the design of that top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! I'd totally wear this. I'm all about neutral and loose and long when it comes to my tops these days. And if I didn't live in Arizona, I'd be all over a scarf like that. I'm so happy you joined us this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a panic every month thinking i have nothing to match the look. i need to reminder it's an inspiration not necessarily a copycat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lady, your hair looks wonderful! And this outfit is super chic and fally!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I love your outfit. And you are BEAUTIFUL. I am a new reader from HWWI collaboration. Love your look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scarf! It's such a darling color! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.