7.9.15

A LITTLE TOWN BY THE SEA

As I mentioned in my previous post, on my favourite places is Ocean Park Maine. Stress just seems to leave my body the minute we drive over the train tracks and enter this little piece of heaven. Over the past 24 years not much has changed about this place. Time has stood still for this little town by the sea and I feel like a kid again every time I go back. 
This year I decided not to post anything on social media until after we got home. It was so nice to take a break from Instagram and blogging, and focus 100% of my time on family and the beach. It's not even been a week since we returned home, and I already miss it like crazy! Luckily I know that everything will be waiting how we left it. Perfect.

2 comments

  1. i love the idea of waiting to post all your photos from vacation until you're home... LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little town sounds adorable, i love revisiting places from childhood that stay the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.