20.8.15

TIME

There is nothing more attractive than watching your husband as a father. I could just sit and watch these two interact for forever. It melts my heart every time! 
Over the past few days, Alex and I have been looking at pictures of Calvin when he was a newborn. Time is such a crazy thing. It literally seems like yesterday when we found out we were pregnant, and now we have a 5 month old (well almost). The lyrics to a song I grew up with keep rolling through my mind.

I wish I could save these moments,
and put them in a jar.
I wish I could stop the world from turning,
keep things just the way they are.
I wish I could shelter you from everything
not pur and sweet and good.
I know I can't, I know I can't,
but I wish I could.

- Collin Raye

3 comments

  1. amen sister! my husband is way sexier as a dad then he EVER was as a boyfriend, fiance, husband etc. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! I love the last photo especially. His little lips are so cute. As well as his chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously somebody should have warned me that your heart grows like ten sizes when you see your husband being a dad for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.