13.8.15

FLOG WEEK 4: PINTEREST EXPERIMENT

I can't believe flog is already over! I had such a blast making these videos, that I have decided to take the plunge and have videos on a more regular basis. I may eventually make a schedule, but for now I'm just going to post them when I feel like it. 

Just a warning before you click play, I pretty much just complain the entire video. I wish this hairstyle would have turned out better. But like they say, you win some, you loose some. And this was definitely a loser in a big way!
Let me know if you have any particular videos you would like me to do! I'm pretty open to doing anything. Well maybe not anything.

Other flog videos.

1 comment

  1. Your cat is hilarious.
    What a weird method of waving your hair! Maybe it would work better if you had a bigger straightener? But not worth finding out.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.