29.7.15

FLOG WEEK 2: HOW TO LOVE YOUR POSTPARTUM BODY

I've talked about this before on my blog, but getting used to your postpartum body can be a huge struggle. Even though I am still relatively clueless in this department, I thought I would share a few tips that have helped me learn to accept and love my new body. Unfortunately Calvin was taking a nap during the filming, so no entertaining chatter from him this week. 

Luckily I was able to control myself and not say the word awesome...but apparently I replaced it with saying "so worth it" all the time. Not going to lie it's quite hilarious editing a video and noticing a phrase or word that you repeat over and over again. 
Interested you watching more flogs? Hop on over to Leah's blog! (I can't get enough of these things!)

7 comments

  1. ok you are adorable. and i love this video so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow everything in this video! you nailed it. I mean, I'm unfamiliar with this specific challenge since I've never had a baby, but I think we can all relate to body image weirdness ya know? my tips would be very similar to yours, I love your perspective on the human body itself and I'm 100% right there with you. I feel like we should all be so blown away by how incredible the functions of our bodies are, they do so much for us. and also I would say exercising, not necessarily to lose weight but just to feel amazing and feel your muscles moving and the wind in your hair etc etc. I am so glad you did the flog challenge because I'm actually new to your blog and I'm excited to be a new reader. by the way, you are absolutely stunning! what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha UGH the bra thing!! I don't think I've ever had a bra fit me correctly because my waist is too small for my boobs. I HEAR YOU. I need to embrace my mom body because it's something I should do & you are super pretty, and, this video is "awesome."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Rebekah! Six babies later I still need to learn how to love my mom body. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you joined the challenge the flog challenge! There is so much I wanted to say back to you but alas. A video haha. I have huge boobs and I know what you mean about cute bras! I'm scared for how much they are going to grow when I'm preg. Yay! I'm excited to see all your videos in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I cannot say enough about boobs and bras. For. Real. I guess they're supposed to shrink a little once breastfeeding is over?
    I have to agree with Leah- exercising helps me to appreciate my body! And not for losing weight- just seeing what my body is capable of is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. What is the name of the company you got the bra from??

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.