24.7.15

FLOG WEEK 1: ABOUT ME

I thought I would join the Flogging bandwagon. The lovely Leah Joan came up with this idea of posting 1 video per week for 4 weeks, and I have been loving watching the videos other bloggers have posted. So here goes nothing!!! 
PS. How many times can I say the word "awesome" in one video? Apparently my vocabulary is very limited. Also ignore the 2 zits on my face, I am a human being.

PSS. And I realize I am a day late joining the linking up party, but that wasn't going to stop me :)

2 comments

  1. I love this so much!! I'm so glad that more bloggers have decided to get in on this challenge.
    Also that was a great way to end the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious! And "awesome" ;). I'm jealous of your sleeping baby. My 18 month old is still up 3 times a night. Kill me. JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.