19.6.15

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

"Life as we know it, it's going good.
That's an understatement.
It's going better than I ever thought it could.
Never been so happy, so content."
- Carolyn Dawn Johnson

It's such an amazing thing to see your child grow before your very eyes. Watching them try to talk, starting to figure out how to control certain parts of their body, and recognizing people. It's so beautiful, and I am loving every minute of it. I can't believe that in a few short weeks he will be 3 months, and Alex and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Where has the time gone? 

Just this past weekend we went to a wedding reception for two of our good friends. It was so cute seeing the two of them as giddy newlyweds, and remembering our feelings on our wedding day. In some aspects I still feel like a giddy newlywed. My marriage with Alex is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I've been able to have so many blessings because of it. Blessing #1 hands down is our adorable son who I can not get enough of!!

I love this life of mine. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.