21.5.15

DOWN BY THE RIVER

One of my favourite things about our neighbourhood, is being so close to the Ottawa River. I grew up living about a 20 minute walk to the river, so it was a huge bonus when we found out that our apartment was about the same distance. I must admit that the first couple years of us living here, we haven't really taken advantage of it, since our work schedules were a little all over the place. But now that the weather is getting nicer, and I no longer work, we are definitely going to be taking more walks along the river.

The weather was absolutely beautiful yesterday so we thought we would take Calvin down. We were out for a good 2 hours. It was nice to loose track of time and spend some time together as a family in the fresh air.

1 comment

  1. Walking with my family is one of my favorite things too. Of course, during nice weather and by the river is an extra bonus!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.