14.4.15

BUMPDATE RECAP

I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy went! It seems like yesterday that I peed on a pregnancy test, saw the result and ran into the bedroom screaming with excitement to Alex. Although I did not do bumpdates for the entirety of my pregnancy, I have found it super fun to look back at the 20-40 week and see the changes and thoughts I was having. 

Having Calvin here has been so awesome! I just want to treasure every single moment we have with him. I've already seen a change in him over the past week! So naturally, since this blog is a form of journaling and documenting for me, I thought I would transition from weekly bumpdates to monthly Calvin updates. So many changes are soon to happen, and I want to remember every single stage and moment. 

3 comments

  1. absolutely love this! cutest bump ever! it's quite the nice switch though to do baby updates every month :) (hurray he's here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful collage... I just love the pics that show the smile on your face. Perfect! I am excited to read the updates! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know where your nursery shelves are from! I'm looking for some exactly like this for my daughters nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.