25.3.15

BUMPDATE: 40 WEEKS

How far along are you? 40 weeks! Any day now baby. We're not getting impatient or anything..

Weight gain: 38 pounds.

Sleep: My dreams have been getting weirder and weirder, so even though I sleep through the night, I wake feeling pretty restless. One of my favourite things as of late are naps. Can't get enough of them.

Movement: His shoulders have been causing quite a bit of problems lately. When he twists them I get quite a sharp pain along my pelvis and bladder. Not the most comfortable of experiences.

Favourite moments: The past couple nights Alex and I have been doing "nothing". Pretty much we just cuddle in bed and talk about how excited and impatient we are getting about meeting this little guy. Everything is going to change, but we couldn't be happier.

Weird pregnancy things: I have been having quite a few Braxton Hicks over the past week. Lots of uterus tightening, and lower back pain (again). Fingers crossed I don't have really bad back labour. Then again, my mom and midwives have quite a few tips to help with that!

Happy or moody? Happy, and super excited!!

Looking forward to: The weather has been getting nicer and nicer around here. I can't wait to go on walks with our son around our neighbourhood, and show him our favourite spots. And obviously I'm just looking forward to having him here!!!!!!!!! SO soon!!!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.