4.3.15

BUMPDATE: 37 WEEKS

How far along are you? 37 weeks. I am officially considered full term which is super exciting!!!

Weight gain: 32 pounds. Oddly enough I actually lost a few pounds over this past week, not exactly sure how but ah well.

Sleep: I'm still waking up now and again, but it's not affecting me too much thankfully!

Movement: He's still convinced that he can get out through my belly button. Keeps trying to burrow himself out.

Favourite moments: The closer I get to my due date, the more people have been talking about their experiences in labour and motherhood. I love how every woman has a different experience, and does what she feels is best for her and baby. Luckily I haven't been bombarded with unsolicited advice, but rather have felt the love that each of these women have for their little miracles. Whether their children are still babies, or in their teens, they talk as if it happened yesterday. I hope to cherish each experience as well as they do.

Weird pregnancy things: (1) Since Sunday I have already noticed a difference in how I am carrying. The baby has definitely dropped quite a bit which has helped with my breathing. (2) Last night I had a little bit of a false alarm. I was getting really bad lower back pain, and a couple of cramps/contractions. I popped a Tylenol and went to bed, and nothing has progressed since. He must have just been moving and creating pressure on my back. I was trying not to get my hopes up, but I really just want to hold him in my arms already!

Happy or moody? Happy and over the moon excited!

Looking forward to: As the weeks keep going by faster and faster, I can not wait to get to know this little individual and see what a change will take place in our family.

1 comment

  1. Excited for you! I feel like just yesterday I happened on your blog, but that was much earlier on in your updates!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.