4.2.15

BUMPDATE: 33 WEEKS

How far along are you? 33 weeks. Goodness gracious the past 2 months have just flown by!

Weight gain: 30 pounds

Sleep: Thankfully sleep has become a lot more steady recently! Not so many wake ups in the night, and I am actually able to sleep until 9:30-10 now.

Movement: Our little guy has been getting the hiccups quite a lot lately and it is so adorable!

Favourite moments: Last week at our midwife appointment, Alex and I were able to feel our baby's head. It was such a neat experience.

Weird pregnancy things: I can tell that in last 4 days he's dropped quite a bit. Whenever I get up after sitting down I feel immediate pressure on my bladder. Definitely doesn't take much for me to pee right now!

Happy or moody? :) :)

Looking forward to: This Saturday there's a little get together with my previous co-workers. I haven't seen them since December so I can not wait to see everyone again.

4 comments

  1. You are stunning m'lady! So so soon!!!!!
    xo,
    Malia
    littleladychangblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! And so stylish! I have a feeling when I am pregnant I probably will lose all sense of fashion, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I can only hope to be this beautiful when pregnant. haha Your hair is so cute, I love the change!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.