10.2.15

BORBOLETA AFFAIR: BAG REVIEW

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

One of the most frustrating things during my first months of pregnancy was finding a diaper bag that was both stylish and reasonably priced.
The cheap ones are usually "bleh" (or look like a diaper bag), and the cute ones are super duper expensive (sorry Fawn Designs, but there is no way I am spending over $100 on a diaper bag! Especially when it isn't even made out of leather.)
So I decided to do some searching on Etsy.

After what seemed like forever, I came across the shop Borboleta Affair.
Their bags were directly in my price range ($40-$60), and were all super duper cute!
I was a little hesitant at first to purchase something without seeing the quality in person.
But when I read through the reviews, I noticed people had nothing but great things to say about the product.

I ordered this bag and am absolutely smitten with it!
It is made with 100% cotton canvas that is water resistant which was a huge bonus for me.
There are snaps along the side, so the bag can be expanded if needed.
The inside is completely lined with sectioned pockets which will be perfect for all the random baby things I will be carrying.
And most importantly, it doesn't look like a diaper bag!

So if there are any future momma's out there looking for diaper bag, I highly recommend Borboleta Affair!

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.