3.2.15

AN AFTERNOON WITH NORAH

Yesterday I had the sweetest opportunity to look after my niece for a couple of hours.
When I asked her what she would like to do, of course her response was to watch Frozen.
When there was about 30 minutes left of the film she wandered away to the nursery.
I assumed she was going to get another stuffed animal to cuddle, but when I heard her little sweet voice talking to herself, I knew I had to investigate.
What I saw was such a sweet, tender moment.
She had surrounded herself with books in the rocking chair and was reading aloud little stories she was making up on the spot.

Oh how I love the imagination of toddlers.

1 comment

  1. so sweet! what a cutie! breaking in that cute nursery for you

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.