11.2.15

A MIDWEEK LIST

+ I forgot how much I enjoy teaching the YW while using a powerpoint presentation. I guess I really am Wendell Wagner's daughter.

+ My co-workers from my past job threw me a surprise baby shower this weekend. I must admit it nice hearing the drama of work and knowing I don't have to deal with retail ever again!

+ On Monday I was able to spend time with a friend I hadn't hung out with in years! It was so great to reminisce on old times and talk about our life now.

+ I definitely slept in until 11:30 the other day. Whoops! But SO worth it!

+ I had a lovely little FaceTime date with my mother in law yesterday. Somedays you just need a little girly catch up!

+ I have become re-addicted to Shark Tank. Can't get enough!

4 comments

  1. ah yes, leaving the reatail/customer service world is definitely life changing haha.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo collage on your wall! And I have never thought of using a powerpoint to teach YW! I will have to give that a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for shark tank! also, this gallery wall is amazinnnnng.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.