19.1.15

TIME FLIES

January 19 2013

A blizzard.
And yet my father still persisted on driving to the Montreal Temple.
I was clueless as to what was about to happen.
I sat in the waiting room and read while Alex and my family did a session.
Alex came out early and said he needed to visit the distribution centre.
We walked through the heavy snow until Alex stopped me.
Although I do not remember the precise words that were said, I do remember them being simple and sincere.
He slowly got down on one knee, pulled out the ring and asked a question that would change my life forever.
After a few moments of shock, I said yes, he put the ring on my finger and we shared our first kiss.

I thought I loved him then, but I really had no idea.

2 comments

  1. Whoa, that was your first kiss? How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest moment. So insane that you hadn't kissed before that!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.