29.1.15

HAIRCARE ROUTINE

Shampoo
This is the very first product I've ever tried from Organix and I am definitely hooked.
My hair feels so light and bouncy whenever I use it!

Conditioner
My hair is more on the frizzy/fuzzy end of the scale so conditioner is an absolute must for me.
My dad was the one that actually introduced me to this conditioner and it is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used!
Conditioners usually leave a weird residue in my hair, or weigh it down.
This one however just leaves my hair smooth, while leaving the natural volume.

Heat Protectant
I've been using this product for a little over a year now and it has been such a life saver!
I don't use it every time I wash my hair, but usually twice a month.
I have a lot of frizzy baby hairs and this help tame them when I am using heating tools.

Styling
I'm a firm believer of texturizing sprays.
My hair can some times look a little dull, but after I use this spray my natural highlights "pop".

What are your go-to haircare products?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.