12.1.15

COZY UP

      Cozy days are an absolute must in Canadian winters.
      And this year, since I am 6+ months pregnant, those days are becoming quite the regular occurrence.
      So here are a few of my must haves on a cozy day in.

      1// Get comfy
      Leggings, a loose knit sweater and a cuddly blanket are an absolute must on cold winter days and nights.

      2// Make a cup of tea
      My favourite herbal tea for 2 years now has been Tim Horton's pumpkin spice tea. It is absolutely heavenly!
      3// Grab a book
      I am currently reading Scott Westerfeld's most recent novel "Afterworlds". Definitely has potential. 
      I've only read a few chapters, but I can already tell I'm really going to enjoy it.

      4// Light a candle
      I'm a huge fan of Bath and Body Works candles (surprise surprise), but I especially love their winter candles.
      My two favourite scents for the winter months are Fresh Balsam and Pumpkin Gingerbread.

      5// Cuddle up
      Cuddles are always the sweetest, but they seem to be just a tad more special when it's cold outside.
      Although my favourite cuddles are with Alex, Sammy does make a great substitution when he's at work or school.
      The perfect way to end a cozy day in, is to go to sleep in a warm, comfy bed.
      Parachute Home offers beautiful, soft bedding that is manufactured in Tuscany.
      All their bedding is made with the finest long-staple Egyptian cotton to ensure a quality that softens over time.

      What are your cozy day must haves?

1 comment

  1. you should find some fleece lined leggings, they are amazing.
    also, a robe is totally part of my most haves for cozy days.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.