27.1.15

BUMPDATE: 32 WEEKS

How far along are you? 32 weeks.

Weight gain: 30 pounds

Sleep: Late morning naps have become a habit for me. I'm sleeping relatively well now, but even if I get a full 8 hours, I'm still pretty tired. So I usually wake up at 7:30 and then go back to bed around 8:30-9 for a couple more hours. So far it's been doing the trick.

Movement: There are two very different and distinct types of movement that he does: (1) Rolling while pushing out (2) Really intense, hyper kicking and twitching. For the most part he does the first movement more than the second.

Favourite moments: Watching Alex get more and more exciting for the arrival of our baby. At least 3 times a day he'll say: "I just want to cuddle this baby already!" So dang adorable!

Weird pregnancy things: I have exercise induced asthma, and I haven't had an attack in years. Last Thursday I was carrying a couple bags to the Salvation Army across the street and I had a full on attack. I've mentioned in previous posts that it doesn't take much for me to become breathless, but now I have to take my puffer everywhere just to be safe.

Happy or moody? :) :)

Belly button in or out? I've come to the realization that this belly button is staying put. It's slightly out, but not fully.

Stretch marks? In all honesty I don't feel like my belly has grown much over the past month, so stretch marks are still the same

Looking forward to: I finally put up the curtains in the nursery, so all we have left to do is put up a couple pictures and some floating shelves and it is all done!!!!!

1 comment

  1. aw you are looking so cute! you're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.