20.1.15

BUMPDATE: 31 WEEKS

How far along are you? 31 weeks

Weight gain: 29 pounds

Sleep: Getting pretty rough, but luckily a nap usually solves it.

Movement: His movements are getting a little on the uncomfortable side. Starting to try and burrow his way out, which makes me feel very tight on the inside.

Favourite moments: A couple nights ago I laid on my back, belly exposed, while Alex and I just watched the belly roll as he moves around.

Weird pregnancy things: My dreams are starting to get a little weird. Nothing terrible or upsetting ever happens, they are just very realistic and I wake up pretty confused and disorientated.

Happy or moody? :) :)

Belly button in or out? Still not fully out yet

Stretch marks? Same as last week.

Looking forward to: Getting everything sorted out with maternity leave. Turns out I may actually qualify which would be a nice little bonus to our bank account.

4 comments

  1. you look so darling!! Good luck with the home stretch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Can't believe we are almost there!!!! Eek!!! :)

      Delete
  2. you look great! I'm absolutely in love with your blog btw

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.